A downloadable game for Windows
Lose yourself above and below the fog in The Wild Eternal, an immersive exploration game with RPG elements. Embark on a meditative journey to heal the scars of your past. Can you escape the cycle of reincarnation?
It is the early 1600's.
You are an old woman named Ananta who has fled a life of suffering to search for lasting peace in the Himalayan wild. After a traumatic life, you long to escape the cycle of reincarnation so that you may finally rest in peace.
Your defiance of reincarnation has landed you in a lush, deserted wilderness covered in fog. A fox-shaped demigod agrees to help you escape your fate, but only if you'll help him in return.
Explore the mystical wilderness together as you embark on a meditative adventure to heal the scars of your past in hopes of avoiding an eternity of suffering.
On your journey to escape the cycle of reincarnation you will:
- Explore a mystical wilderness: from clear vistas to the foggy landscape below.
- Navigate a meaningful narrative to uncover your past and answer questions about your present.
- Find ancient artifacts and unlock powerful abilities at hidden shrines.
- Interact with wild, mythical and sometimes dangerous creatures.
- Seek guidance from an outcast demigod and other lost souls.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
|Published||Sep 08, 2016|
|Release date||Apr 13, 2017|
|Tags||3D, Alternate History, Atmospheric, Colorful, Exploration, Fantasy, Female Protagonist, First-Person, Relaxing, Story Rich|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, High-contrast, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15.00 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.